terça-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2016

Please assist me complete my last wish to God and Humanity

Dear Child of God,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me because I
believe everyone will die someday. My name is Duke Nzembe, a business
merchant in Dubai, in the UNTIED ARAB EMIRATES. I have been diagnosed
with oesophageal cancer which was discovered very late, due to my
laxity in carrying for my health. I have decided to give alms to
charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds
I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this
myself any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity
organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money
to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to
be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money
which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Twenty four Million
United States Dollars ($24,000,000.00) in a bank which I deposited in
Europe.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to
charity organizations. I have set aside 20% for you for your time and
patience.

God bless you.
Duke Nzembe.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário