segunda-feira, 10 de abril de 2017

Hello my love in christ

I am Carolina Roiche, remaining in the France FARGNIERS, Christian and
I am 62 years old. Indeed, my Canary heart because I am touched by a
disease that continues to degrade my life for nearly four years.
According to Dr. blood ball that settled in the brain is at a very
advanced level. I'm afraid the rest of money about almost 1.025.000
D'euros are a mess after my death. I made the decision to bequeath this
money is 1.025.000D'euros I leave behind me. My family rejected me for
the simple to do that I am married to a black man of skin and it lasted
years. The girls of the time, I lost my father and my mother. Of course
I don't know you, but after a long reflection and through my prayers, I
took this decision to contact you. Do you enjoy this money because I
firmly believe that this money could better be used elsewhere and make
others who are most in need rather than in care who don't what actually
ruin my life.
So please accept this money that I want to put free to your disposal
against your prayer for me and brings others around you.
E-mail: carolinaroiche15@yahoo.com
Carolina Roiche

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário